swell pedal connection

ken

swell pedal connection

ken
I am having a swell pedal connection problem. I have the correct connections. I am using ACO version 3.15
When I choose continuous menu, click on the swell and move the pedal, the crescendo box turns yellow instead. Then the swell lights up, too, so I end up with both--not good. Why am I getting a twofor? And how do I stop this. Obviously some reference problems, but I'm new to this and did not change anything else.

Re: swell pedal connection

Paul Stratman-2
In the customizer, click on the "change" box of the element you don't want connected.

When the "Initiate Message" box appears, do NOT move any swell pedals.

Click "OK" and any connection or message that was connected to the element will be deleted.

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:28 PM, ken <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am having a swell pedal connection problem. I have the correct connections.
I am using ACO version 3.15
When I choose continuous menu, click on the swell and move the pedal, the
crescendo box turns yellow instead. Then the swell lights up, too, so I end
up with both--not good. Why am I getting a twofor? And how do I stop this.
Obviously some reference problems, but I'm new to this and did not change
anything else.

__________________________________
Paul C. Stratman

Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

ken

Re: swell pedal connection

ken
Hi Sven:
 Thanks for help. Did the trick. I actually had multiple
problems like this, but your instructions cleared them up.
Ken

http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122612