sound with EMU 1212 ASIO soundcard

ken

sound with EMU 1212 ASIO soundcard

ken

Hi All:
  How do I configure sound for an EMU1212  ASIO soundcard?
 It doesn't show up in the dropdown menu for sound devices.  I also have Grand Orgue installed,
and it recognizes it right away. Also have no problem with Hauptwerk.
Please advise.

Thanks, Ken Barta    krbar@verizon.net

Re: sound with EMU 1212 ASIO soundcard

ken wrote
  How do I configure sound for an EMU1212  ASIO soundcard?
Ken,
I don’t think anyone can try to answer until they have more information. For example, what type of computer do you have, and what operating system (Windows XP, W7, W8 etc, Linux and version, or Mac). If Windows, then are you using dsound or one of the jOrgan Fluidsynth backends (which one?) along with Jack and ASIO? If Linux then what audio set-up?

Are you able to use jOrgan with the onboard sound satisfactorily?