sound with EMU 1212 ASIO soundcard

ken

sound with EMU 1212 ASIO soundcard

ken
Hi All:
  How do I configure sound for an EMU1212  ASIO soundcard?
 It doesn't show up in the dropdown menu for sound devices.  I also have Grand Orgue installed,
and it recognizes it right away.
Please advise.

Thanks, Ken Barta    krbar@verizon.net

Re: sound with EMU 1212 ASIO soundcard

Ken,

Try posting your question on the main jOrgan-User Forum. That forum is much busier than this one. It should get more attention there. (I also need to know the answer, as it's an area of jOrgan use I plan to enter soon, and an early foray  into it in response to your post seemed to present the same problem. I am using Jack for Windows along with one of the Fluidsynth extensions known as "backends").

John Reimer.