Quantcast

"Trem or not Trem"

BrianS
Morning,

I am including my Yamaha sound generator in my organ disposition, and I am having the following problem.

Although technically not the same as Trem, my problem is Vibrato.  A lot of the voices have a 'plain' version and 'n 'vibrato' version.  I would like to have just one tab for that voice, for example instead of having two tabs for the two variants of Violin, Flute, Oboe....... (once for normal and one for vibrato) and so on, I would like to have just one tab per voice, and then have a 'Vibrato' tab, like the electronic organs that I grew up playing.  Is it possible to do this?  So if I select Flute and some other voices, and then select the 'Vibrato' tab, I would like all the voices to switch over to a Vibrato version of that same voice.  In my Yamaha sound generator, this is done by means of two separate voices, so I would want jOrgan to select either one of the two, depending whether or not the 'Vibrato' tab has been set.

Re: "Trem or not Trem"

greenfox
Hi Brian

Take a look at how the trem tabs are set-up in the Christie disposition.