(no subject)

Jim Pinder
Another point - for Sven, I think.

I find the layout of the messages I am getting very poor - all the
paragraphs seem to be ignored, and all I am getting is a mass of text.

I send all my stuff out in paragrahs because it makes for easier
reading.

Is this the jOrgan end at sourceforge, or is it this new messaging
system that Tiscali has just installed ????

Jim Pinder

Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/

Re: (no subject)

Hm, the layout of recent messages look fine to me.

What email program are you using?

Sven

[hidden email] wrote:

> Another point - for Sven, I think.
>
> I find the layout of the messages I am getting very poor - all the
> paragraphs seem to be ignored, and all I am getting is a mass of text.
>
> I send all my stuff out in paragrahs because it makes for easier
> reading.
>
> Is this the jOrgan end at sourceforge, or is it this new messaging
> system that Tiscali has just installed ????
>
> Jim Pinder

> Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/

Re: (no subject)

Jim Pinder
If it looks alright on your browser, then it must be Tiscali - who have
just updated their e-mail system.
The "nabble" layout is OK - it is just on the messages that come
straight to me.

Jim

php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV

Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/