(no subject)

Jim Pinder
Sven - I have (once again) tried to log on to the Wikki - without
success (using user name jim_pinder which the computer inserts)
followed by my password (the one I have for this mailing list).

Either I am doing something wrong, or you have not activated it -
which is it please ????

Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/

Re: (no subject)

RoyR
Hi, Jim,

           According to a mail from Sven Sun 11 Mar 2007, your user name for wiki is jimpinder, NOT with an underscore inserted. The temporary password is jorgan.

     Hope this helps!