jOrgan graphics

Marco Francesco
Hi Sven,

Is it possible to have a slight modification of the graphic size adjustment?
Currently it can only go down to 0.5. If it can go down further, it would be
possible to use larger graphics with better resolution.

Marco

Re: jOrgan graphics

Hi Marco,

no problem, I've changed the minimum value to 0.25.

I'll release the next version soon.

Sven

On 11/12/2013 10:42 AM, Marco Francesco wrote:

> Hi Sven,
>
> Is it possible to have a slight modification of the graphic size adjustment?
> Currently it can only go down to 0.5. If it can go down further, it would be
> possible to use larger graphics with better resolution.
>
> Marco

Re: jOrgan graphics

Marco Francesco
Thanks Sven.

Sorry for the erroneous posting here. I thought I deleted this entry!

Marco