jOrgan discussion SUBJECT lines

jbird604
Hello All,

Nice to see so much discussion flowing on this excellent forum, so many brilliant minds at work! I'm very pleased with the new format and it's already beginning to feel like the old family.

SUGGESTION:  Before sending off a message to the forum, fill in the "Subject" line appropriately for the message, question, or comment you are posting.

As I understand it, our e-mail traffic will be archived, and each message needs to have a Subject line that reflects the content, so that one can browse the archive someday and find the message you are looking for.

Obviously, if you are simply replying to a question already under discussion, and that is appropriately named in the Subject line, no change is needed. But when a new topic is started, it needs a new Subject line.

Best to all!

John