jOrgan and Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Quido
Hello everyone

JOrgan Mac user (nobody's perfect), I do not have any operational problem until now.
It is impossible to open jOrgan with the new OS Yosemite with these messages:

Contrary to what this message says, jOrgan works very well with 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9 (Mavericks).
Is a new version of jOrgan Yosemite underway?

Have a good day

Dominique

Re: jOrgan and Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

looks like a problem in the Mandolane Midi implementation.
IIRC it is used to allow Java applications to access external Midi devices.

Please check the output in ./.jorgan/app.log inside your user's home
directory.

Best regards
Sven

On 28.11.2014 11:27, quido wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> JOrgan Mac user (nobody's perfect), I do not have any operational problem
> until now.
> It is impossible to open jOrgan with the new OS Yosemite with these
> messages:
> <http://jorgan.999862.n4.nabble.com/file/n4661807/message_1.png>
>
> <http://jorgan.999862.n4.nabble.com/file/n4661807/message_2.png>
> Contrary to what this message says, jOrgan works very well with 10.6, 10.7,
> 10.8 and 10.9 (Mavericks).
> Is a new version of jOrgan Yosemite underway?
>
> Have a good day
>
> Dominique

Re: jOrgan and Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Quido
Hi Sven,

Thank you for you interest in my problem.
Sorry, my English is very basic and I do not understand what needs to be installed or removed from my home directory.
jOrgan is installed in the Applications directory.
Should I change the Java Control?

Thank you for your help.
Have a good day

Dominique

Re: jOrgan and Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Quido
hi,

I think the problem is with Yosemite (or Yosemite and Java).
- My jOrgan was on X.6.8
- I installed Yosemite and I resumed my data from my backup.
- jOrgan opens but does not open .sf2 files (see my post above)

I wanted to install a jOrgan 3.20 on a Mavericks partition of my disk.
I downloaded jOrgan 3.20 from your site. The unpacked file from .dmg is corrupt and can not be used.
I used a copy of JO 3.20 I have on another computer and I was able to install this program and it works well.

I also tried this copy of jOrgan.app on Yosemite but now the file is not even acknowledged.

I think we must wait until Yosemite stabilized ...

Dominique

Re: jOrgan and Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Quido
Hello everyone,

On the Mac is now operating in Yosemite X 10.10.2 release.

The problem I have quoted above is still not resolved there it has the same display (Mandolane).

Fortunately, I have a disk partition in X.9 and jOrgan can turn it.
What to do for Macintosh users?

Thank you for your answers.
Have a good day.

Dominique

Re: jOrgan and Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

have you tried uninstalling mandalone:

http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/rew-forum/48808-rew-not-running-os-x-lion.html

On 17.02.2015 10:52, quido wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> On the Mac is now operating in Yosemite X 10.10.2 release.
>
> The problem I have quoted above is still not resolved there it has the same
> display (Mandolane).
>
> Fortunately, I have a disk partition in X.9 and jOrgan can turn it.
> What to do for Macintosh users?
>
> Thank you for your answers.
> Have a good day.
>
> Dominique

Re: jOrgan and Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Quido
Sven thank you !

What a quick response!
Mandalone was not installed in my computer.
I installed it and then I uninstalled.
And now jOrgan work.
Great!
Thank you.