jOrgan 64 bit for Windows and mac

I am frustrated as my computer crashed after installing a virtual machine on it.  I had to completely re-install the OS and everything else, including 64 bit JAVA and 64 bit jOrgan 3.21 beta.

However, having lost everything, I cannot find the download link for jOrgan 3.21 64 bit. for Windows and MAC?

ok.  After much GOOGLING, I have located links to downlod the files:

https://osdn.net/projects/sfnet_jorgan/releases/

regards,

Re: jOrgan 64 bit for Windows and mac

Aaron Laws
On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 3:10 AM, BrianS <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am frustrated as my computer crashed after installing a virtual machine on
it.  I had to completely re-install the OS and everything else, including 64
bit JAVA and 64 bit jOrgan 3.21 beta.

However, having lost everything, I cannot find the download link for jOrgan
3.21 64 bit.

Can someone please ost a link to it.

regards,
Brian.