jOrgan 3.12 final released

jOrgan 3.12 is released:

  * new velocity property for coupler and stop
  * corrected Mac shortcut keys
  * Mac file association
  * corrected undo/redo actions
  * use name from description for regulator's title
  * edit fluidsynth effects separately for each sound element
  * fixed recorder deadlock
  * move elements on console via cursor keys

 http://sourceforge.net/projects/jorgan/files/jorgan-installer/3.12/jOrgan-3.12-installer-x86.exe/download
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/jorgan/files/jorgan-bundle/3.12/jOrgan-3.12.dmg/download
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/jorgan/files/jorgan-package/3.12/jorgan_3.12_i386.deb/download
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/jorgan/files/jorgan-package/3.12/jorgan_3.12_amd64.deb/download

Season's Greetings

cas

Re: jOrgan 3.12 final released

cas
Hi Sven

Thanks for all your hard work again - much appreciated.

Have a great holiday and a prosperous New Year.

Regards

Chris

Re: jOrgan 3.12 final released

cemieux
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: jOrgan 3.12 final released

jbeach2646
I played it for over an hour without any problems.
Vielen Dank und Froehliche Weihnachten und ein Wunderschoenes NeuJahr!
Joyeux Noel et Bonne Nouvelle Annee!  Feliz Navidad I  Feliz Ano Nuevo!
Buon Natale  et cetera!

Sorry to hear about Paul's "moving on"  to other things, but considering the
exceptional quality of his work, it must have required a tremendous amount
of time to produce all that he did in terms of dispositions and soundfonts
over the last several years.   I know I found myself asking the question
"how does he find the time to do all the editing of samples for soundfonts?"
I have been working at this for over 13 years now and to produce soundfonts
containing stops in which each and every note is an individual sample is an
absolutely awesome undertaking!  I hope his sermons did not suffer too much
from the allotment of time to prepare dispositions for jOrgan users.  He has
set the bar very high indeed for those of us who are engaged in this
pursuit.
Happy Holidays to all!

Re: jOrgan 3.12 final released

al
Thankyou Sven for this release.  Thankyou also Panos for your contributions.

  Just comming off tunings for Christmas, It will be some time before I try any of these.  Just thought I should "poke in" and wish everyone a very safe, healthy, and merry christmas!

Best wishes to all - Al

Re: jOrgan 3.12 final released

Panos K. Ghekas
Thank you dear Al,

Best wishes for healthy and happy Christmas to you and your familly too !

Panos

--- Στις Παρ., 24/12/10, ο/η Al Schroer <[hidden email]> έγραψε:

Από: Al Schroer <[hidden email]>
Θέμα: Re: [jOrgan-user] jOrgan 3.12 final released
Προς: [hidden email]
Ημερομηνία: Παρασκευή, 24 Δεκέμβριος 2010, 23:21

[...]

-----Ακολουθεί συνημμένο-----

without downtime or disruption
http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl

-----Ακολουθεί συνημμένο-----