first beta of 3.15 is out

you can download a furst beta of the upcoming 3.15:

  * GUI now in separate module
  * gui: fixed skin bug for narrow labels
  * gui: shortcut processed only once even if element is positioned on
multiple consoles
  * gui: new menu item "reset views"
  * keyboard: improved mouse handling

Have fun

Re: first beta of 3.15 is out

greenfox
Thanks Sven

All opens up without a hitch.  "reset views" looks good and seems to work.

Good to see elements can now be on multiple consoles.  (I had a vague
recollection of this causing a problem in the past)

What do you mean, GUI now in a separate module?

On 24/08/2011 7:10 a, Sven Meier wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> you can download a furst beta of the upcoming 3.15:
>
>    * GUI now in separate module
>    * gui: fixed skin bug for narrow labels
>    * gui: shortcut processed only once even if element is positioned on
> multiple consoles
>    * gui: new menu item "reset views"
>    * keyboard: improved mouse handling
>
> Have fun
> Sven

Re: first beta of 3.15 is out

> Good to see elements can now be on multiple consoles.  (I had a vague
> recollection of this causing a problem in the past)

Yes, your memory serves you right.

> What do you mean, GUI now in a separate module?

jOrgan could already be started without graphical user interface, but
now you can choose to not even install this feature.

Best regards
Sven

On 08/24/2011 02:46 AM, Rick (greenfox) wrote:

> Thanks Sven
>
> All opens up without a hitch.  "reset views" looks good and seems to work.
>
> Good to see elements can now be on multiple consoles.  (I had a vague
> recollection of this causing a problem in the past)
>
> What do you mean, GUI now in a separate module?
>
> Regards
> Rick
>
> On 24/08/2011 7:10 a, Sven Meier wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> you can download a furst beta of the upcoming 3.15:
>>
>>    * GUI now in separate module
>>    * gui: fixed skin bug for narrow labels
>>    * gui: shortcut processed only once even if element is positioned on
>> multiple consoles
>>    * gui: new menu item "reset views"
>>    * keyboard: improved mouse handling
>>
>> Have fun
>> Sven

Re: first beta of 3.15 is out

BCA-3
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: first beta of 3.15 is out

Marco Francesco
"  * keyboard: improved mouse handling"

Hi Sven,

I notice that if the left mouse button is held whilst cursor is on one keyboard, moving the cursor up or down beyond that keyboard will continue to play that same keyboard (even if cursor is hovered over another).

Is this what you mean by "improved mouse handling"?

Thanks for the improvements to jOrgan.

Marco

Re: first beta of 3.15 is out

> I notice that if the left mouse button is held whilst cursor is on one keyboard,
> moving the cursor up or down beyond that keyboard will continue to play

Yes, now it's easier to perform some glissandi ;).

Re: first beta of 3.15 is out

>If I close any consoles, they don't re-appear anymore

Ah, yes, "reset views" restores view only, not the consoles.