console buttons and stops to control j|Organ

console buttons and stops to control j|Organ

Brian Sweetnam
HI,

I'm setting up jOrgan on my new Yamaha E5 console.  I have never in the past
assigned physical buttons etc to control jOrgan, so I have no idea how to do
this.

I don't want to use the computer keyboard to control anything on the
console, instead, I only want to use stops, pistons and faders on the
console (including 1 swell shoe) do do it all.  I've never been good at
playing organ using the mouse or touch screen to make quick changes. In
fact, I dislike even having a screen.

Any advice please.