WARNING about Dropbox

12

Re: WARNING about Dropbox

Chester Berry
Brian,

Thanks for the quick response.
I also have one of the USB sound cards; perhaps I should have mentioned it.
I'm hopeful that the more elaborate cards which connect to the GPIO pin array will give better sound.  For the higher cost, they certainly should!
I think I've received everything Ray has posted, but I'd still appreciate anything you have to share.
Always good to hear from you.
Thanks for taking the time to post
/s/Chester