Quantcast

Update Release: Freedom 3/29, Freedom Morton Series, Barton Series, and RM Opus 2401 for jOrgan 3.21b

Update Release: Freedom 3/29, Freedom Morton Series, Barton Series, and RM Opus 2401 for jOrgan 3.21b

Due to my work on jOrgan Pi, I've updated my theatre organ
dispositions. I have created a new page for them, with the latest
versions available for download.

Please go to https://sites.google.com/site/savirtualorgans/jorgan-dispositions
for more information.

Kind regards,