'Unskinning' an elementq

I accidently assigned skins to ranks instead of stops.  This is useles, as they do not need skins, and this takes up more memory because I have assigned skins to them.

How do I 'unskin' and element, after it has been 'skinned' accidently?

Re: 'Unskinning' an elementq

jbeach2646
Brian, in the "references" for the "ranks", highlight the "skins" and click
the red X on the references tab.  That will delete the item referenced.
This is true for all references.

Re: 'Unskinning' an elementq

thank you, tried that, but the red X is greyed out.

Re: 'Unskinning' an elementq

jbeach2646
Thomas, you have to highlight the object you want to delete before the RED X
is UN-grayed out.  It is cause-and-effect logic.