UPGRADE to Earlwood Organ No.3b

 I have made what I consider to be a significant upgrade to the Earlwood Organ No.3b. It is the first stage of improving the samples by using the techniques Dries and I developed together, during 2012.
The following stops have been upgraded:

GREAT: Stopped Diapason 8, Principal 4, Trumpet 8
SWELL: Violin Diapason 8, Chimney Flute 8 (previously called “Rohrflute”), Gemshorn 4

CHANGES TO THE GREAT: The previous Open Diapason 8 has been replaced by a stop of that name based on the Great No.2 Open Diapason on the Pitt Street Uniting Church (Sydney) organ built by the English firm of Hill. A Harmonic Flute 4 from that same organ (also from the Great) has been added. The previous Fifteenth 2 has been replaced by a stop of that name based on the Swell Fifteenth 2 of the Richardson organ in the Katoomba Uniting Church. (The Great Stopped Diapason 8 and the Principal 4 are both based on the stops of those names found on that some Katoomba organ).

I have added to the disposition Paul Stratman’s Wind Destabilizer, which I have modified to produce slight pitch changes over a much longer period of time, to give something of the effect of hand-pumped operation.

The zip file is about 37 MB in size. Here is the link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67344903/Earlwood%203b_319.zip

The zip file contains an INSTRUCTIONS.pdf file which will be helpful to those users who are new to jOrgan. I would be grateful for any comments, and any reports of errors or looping clicks etc.

Re: UPGRADE to Earlwood Organ No.3b

Marco Francesco
Thanks John.
I was looking out for something exciting on the forum....

Marco