UP AND RUNNING

stephenphillips
I think I'm on the new set-up, now, thanks for the relevant advice.

I'm still getting the odd 'lock-up' in construct mode, though I have 1.5 GB RAM, 2.4 P4.  It's a great way to access my samples though, as I've said before this thing is really powerful, and is providing a lot of pleasure.  I await the implementation of assignable Control Change messages to fully realise the power of Csaba Huszty's NDB library (this preferably while continuing to use the Mididecoder extension, which allows for great flexibilty of performance configuration in Gigastudio).

I will miss the forum, I must say, but so long as we keep up the lively and extremely helpful discussion, all will be well (and organised topic-based help will be a great resource).

I will be reading the daily submissions and will of course post anything that may be of value.

All the very best to my new friends,

Stephen.

Re: UP AND RUNNING

Graham Harrison
Hello Stephen

Re your problem with Construct Mode:
You might like to try the following. It might fix the problem, and if not, it won't do any harm!

1. Make sure you are running jOrgan version 2.3.6 (there was a little bug in 2.3.5)
2. After launching jOrgan, click on View>Configuration>Midi>MidiMerger>Reset>OK
3. Save

(If you are actually using jOrgan's MidiMerger, you may will need to re-tick the appropriate boxes.)

Best
Graham