Quantcast

Thanks, Sven

jbeach2646
Sven, thanks for your devotion to the cause of jOrgan over these many years, for the countless hours I have enjoyed this wonderful program.
Your promptness in fulfilling “wish lists” of changes and additions suggested by us members kept us excited about the value and possibilities
which jOrgan had and has.
Best wishes in you future endeavors.

Re: Thanks, Sven

Chris P
And thanks from me too, Sven.

In England it would be normal to have a whip-round (collection) to buy a present for someone who is retiring but since that is not possible I will be using your "donate" page on Sourceforge.

Happy Retirement and Best Wishes for the Future.

Chris Pearson

Location: West Yorkshire, UK

Re: Thanks, Sven

Dear Sven,

>From those of us who have been with jOrgan from it's early days until
now, a great BIG thank you! This program has enriched our experience
of life in many different ways, both on terms of creating 'virtual
organs' as well as being part of a community of people.
Best wishes to you as you focus on other things! Have fun!

Re: Thanks, Sven

Graham Harrison-2

I second that!  My life has certainly been enriched as a result of being introduced to jOrgan shortly before I retired in 2004.

Thank you, Sven for making this amazing program available to us in the first place, and for continuing to refine and improve it for so many years.

Wishing you every blessing in whatever you now decide to focus on!

GrahamH

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

now, a great BIG thank you! This program has enriched our experience

of life in many different ways, both on terms of creating 'virtual

organs' as well as being part of a community of people.

Best wishes to you as you focus on other things! Have fun!

reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev

Re: Thanks, Sven

Thanks Chris!

Have fun

Sven

On 26.07.2016 13:47, Chris P wrote:

> And thanks from me too, Sven.
>
> In England it would be normal to have a whip-round (collection) to buy a
> present for someone who is retiring but since that is not possible I will be
> using your "donate" page on Sourceforge.
>
> Happy Retirement and Best Wishes for the Future.
>
> Chris Pearson
>

> -----
> Location: West Yorkshire, UK

Re: Thanks, Sven

John M
Amen, and amen!
John Maher

Re: Thanks, Sven

Dear Sven,

Thank you again for this wonderful peace of software.  Since being introduced to it by Graham Goode in 2008, it has changed my life.

Also thank you to all the other contributors both in the area of feature requests, testers, and disposition developers.

I am hopeful that there will be a new Grand Master that will run with this software for the rest of us?

Re: Thanks, Sven

JohnDubery
Dear Sven,

A little later than other people I know, but in case you still read posts here:

I'd like to add to other comments already made my thanks for jorgan; I have used and enjoyed it very much.

All the best in what you are doing now.

John