Testing my subscription

jbird604
Hello Everybody

If all went well, I've successfully set up my subscription to the new mailinglist.

If I get this myself, I'll know I did it right.

I also visited the new wiki and ADDED IT TO MY FAVORITES, so I can check it out when I need it.

John Birdsong
Piano and Organ Service
Since 1975
Greenbrier, Arkansas USA
Member -- Musical Instrument Technicians Association
501-679-4586
501-730-4883

Re: Testing my subscription

jbird604
It worked!

However, there is a minor bug.......  hitting "Reply" just now did not generate a new message to the forum, but a new message to my own e-mail address.

Is anybody else out there yet?

John Birdsong
Piano and Organ Service
Since 1975
Greenbrier, Arkansas USA
Member -- Musical Instrument Technicians Association
501-679-4586
501-730-4883

Re: Testing my subscription

Tomas Nykung-2
On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 08:37:49PM -0400, [hidden email] wrote:
> It worked!
>
> However, there is a minor bug.......  hitting "Reply" just now did not
> generate a new message to the forum, but a new message to my own e-mail address.

What mail program do you use? In some real e-mail programs :) there is
"list reply" for replying to an mailing list instead of an individual
e-mail address.

> Is anybody else out there yet?

Yes, I've been here waiting for you all since Feb. 15 :)

Tomas (the Linux guy from Finland)