Quantcast

Stop names

BrianS
I have seen in some dispositions, that the stop names that are seen in the 'Elements' window, are not what actually appear on the stop tab on the console.  Can someone please explain how to do this, as I have searched and cannot find any clues.

Ian

Re: Stop names

Ian
Hi Brian,

In Construct View/Elements
Bottom right box are - Problems Messages Description

(If Description not present Click View top left and then the @ Description tag)

Click the stop in question & under Description (bottom right) type:-

name (lowercase) space = space stop name ( a double space between words places them each on line down)

When you then return to the Elements the new name will be on the stop.

Regards,
Ian A

Re: Stop names

BrianS
Thank you Ian, you have solved it for me.