Quantcast

Slightly OT: New Creative Commons Free Sample Set for GrandOrgue

Slightly OT: New Creative Commons Free Sample Set for GrandOrgue

grahamg
Lars Palo and I have been working on creating a sample set of the
organ that he plays in Church, a NeoBaroque 3M+P. The Beta 1 test
release is now available from

http://www.familjenpalo.se/vpo/download

The soundfont reed samples for the Trumpet 8 and Krummhorn 8 that I've
been working on, come from this organ. Once this round of testing is
complete I will be working on the other ranks, making a SF2 for each
division so that a smaller version of the organ is available as a
jOrgan Fluidsynth edition.

If other members of the forum would like to help with the creation of
the soundfont version, please let me know :)

Re: Slightly OT: New Creative Commons Free Sample Set for GrandOrgue

Panos K. Ghekas
Great news Graham !
I wish success to you and Lars with this new VPO set !

I' m interesting in helpin' create the sf2 bank and/or the disposition for jOrgan, how couldn't resist such an offer !!!?

regards
Panos

--- Στις Σάβ., 25/09/10, ο/η Graham Goode <[hidden email]> έγραψε:

Από: Graham Goode <[hidden email]>
Θέμα: [jOrgan-user] Slightly OT: New Creative Commons Free Sample Set for GrandOrgue
Προς: "jorgan-user" <[hidden email]>
Ημερομηνία: Σάββατο, 25 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 8:45

Lars Palo and I have been working on creating a sample set of the
organ that he plays in Church, a NeoBaroque 3M+P. The Beta 1 test
release is now available from

http://www.familjenpalo.se/vpo/download

The soundfont reed samples for the Trumpet 8 and Krummhorn 8 that I've
been working on, come from this organ. Once this round of testing is
complete I will be working on the other ranks, making a SF2 for each
division so that a smaller version of the organ is available as a
jOrgan Fluidsynth edition.

If other members of the forum would like to help with the creation of
the soundfont version, please let me know :)

Re: Slightly OT: New Creative Commons Free Sample Set for GrandOrgue

stratman2
Dear Graham,

I downloaded it, along with the latest GrandOrgue, and got an error message as it was loading. I tried "Import Hauptwerk 1 Organ" with Hauptwerk free edition and also got the error message.

Paul

Re: Slightly OT: New Creative Commons Free Sample Set for GrandOrgue

grahamg
Hi Paul, we are aware of the HW import error & will have a fix for it
later in the week. What was the error in GrandOrgue? We've all been
working in GrandOrgue so any errors there are a surprise.

On Tuesday, September 28, 2010, Paul C. Stratman  wrote:

> Dear Graham,
> I downloaded it, along with the latest GrandOrgue, and got an error message as it was loading. I tried "Import Hauptwerk 1 Organ" with Hauptwerk free edition and also got the error message.
> Paul

I re-un-zipped the file and it installed in G-O fine. I must have removed a file by accident.

Paul