Reverb and other effects hardware modules

Reverb and other effects hardware modules

Brian Sweetnam
Hi Roy,

Do you perhaps use midi to set the reverb on your hardware modules, and if so, do you use the same reverb settings as for soundfonts?

Re: Reverb and other effects hardware modules

RoyR
Hi, Brian,

               Yes, I do use MIDI to set the reverb in the Edirol units but I'm not very satisfied with it. Creative Wave Studio is much better in my opinion but it runs under Windows and limits you to a particular make of soundcard. Still trying to understand jConv and/or Zita1 but I'm a bit thick these days!

   Pass on second question as I don't use Soundfonts.