Quantcast

Recorder

I have noticed on the Raspberry Pi, none of the dispositions that have recorders to record and play back midi files, seem to work.

Is this only on Raspberry Pi, do I need to do something special to make it work, does anyone have experience with this?

Re: Recorder

BrianS
Rick,

It is also not working in my Windows 10 instalation.

While inspecting this, I have discovered that when I try to add a new 'Recorder' element to any disposition, it does not show up in the list of available elements to choose from. The only choices are "Recorder Play", "Recorder Stop", and "Recorder Record".  Is this how it should be, or is something wrong with jOrgan.  This is true for both versions 3.20 as well as 3.21.