Re: returning message to sender

Sorry, I forgot to turn a switch in the list administration.

In future messages you should be able to use the 'reply to' button as I
have advertised.

Sven

Tomas Nykung wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 08:37:49PM -0400, [hidden email] wrote:
>

>> It worked!
>>
>> However, there is a minor bug.......  hitting "Reply" just now did not
>> generate a new message to the forum, but a new message to my own e-mail address.
>>

> What mail program do you use? In some real e-mail programs :) there is
> "list reply" for replying to an mailing list instead of an individual
> e-mail address.
>

>> Is anybody else out there yet?
>>

> Yes, I've been here waiting for you all since Feb. 15 :)
>

> Tomas (the Linux guy from Finland)

Re: returning message to sender

jbird604
Thanks, Sven. It now works the way I wish my OTHER forum worked.

Wow, this is great. Are any of the rest of you guys out there yet? Bruce, Graham, Max, and everybody else . . . . .  are you listening?

Anyone want to throw out the first item for discussion?

Sven, maybe you should post a new front page on the old forum directing everyone to this list. Some may need some help getting set up to do it this way.

I found the subscription process flawless, though I had to read a lot of fine print to follow the proper steps.

John Birdsong
Long-time jOrgan fan and user!
Email:  [hidden email]
Choirmaster/Organist