Re: jorgan-sound vis-a-vis jOrgan user's list

Re: jorgan-sound vis-a-vis jOrgan user's list

tbeck
Since there are so few posts in general, perhaps we should discontinue the sound list.

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 8:32 AM, John Beach <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looking through the postings on jOrgan sound for the past three years, it is obvious that some confusion existed as to what was meant.  One posting, for example, deals with a problem with
a Swell Pedal.  jOrgan sound should deal with things that are related to Fluidsynth, Creative or Generic sound or sound sources, the discussion of alternative sound engines, etc., portaudio, dsound or sound systems.

Things that are jOrgan program-related and which concern the content and functionality and further development of the program, per se, should continue to be the focus of the jOrgan
user's list.

My opinion.

Re: jorgan-sound vis-a-vis jOrgan user's list

tbeck wrote
Since there are so few posts in general, perhaps we should discontinue the sound list.
The jOrgan - Sound Forum was started by Sven. It is up to him to do anything about it. However, it probably has some content on it which should be preserved.