Quantcast

Re: home sweet home

Pete Theisen
Here is a perfect example. "Tina Webb" has never posted anything about
jOrgan and may not even know what jOrgan is.

Her posts get right through, if she in fact is a she, or is even a real
person. I post a comment on someone's post, which I admit might not be
that funny, and I get moderated.

Exactly what I have been talking about. I guess I should start selling
brain pills or sunflower oil . . .

On 09/09/2016 02:38 AM, Tina Webb wrote:

> Hi,
>

> After a month of journey I went back home, it was a lovely journey, take
> a look at some photos of it
> http://quonamyni.bridgewaterfamilydaycare.com/aeofos
>

> My Best, Tina Webb

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: home sweet home

eagles051387
I will look to have her email removed. Thanks for confirming that said email is from someone who isn't a regular contributor to the community

Sent from my iPhone

> On 09 Sep 2016, at 14:59, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Here is a perfect example. "Tina Webb" has never posted anything about
> jOrgan and may not even know what jOrgan is.
>
> Her posts get right through, if she in fact is a she, or is even a real
> person. I post a comment on someone's post, which I admit might not be
> that funny, and I get moderated.
>
> Exactly what I have been talking about. I guess I should start selling
> brain pills or sunflower oil . . .
>
>> On 09/09/2016 02:38 AM, Tina Webb wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> After a month of journey I went back home, it was a lovely journey, take
>> a look at some photos of it
>> http://quonamyni.bridgewaterfamilydaycare.com/aeofos
>>

>> My Best, Tina Webb

> Regards,
>
> Pete
> https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: home sweet home

Pete Theisen
But my comment on the message did not hit the list. The only way I knew
it got out was to read your reply.

On 09/09/2016 09:38 AM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:

> I will look to have her email removed. Thanks for confirming that said email is from someone who isn't a regular contributor to the community
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 09 Sep 2016, at 14:59, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Here is a perfect example. "Tina Webb" has never posted anything about
>> jOrgan and may not even know what jOrgan is.
>>
>> Her posts get right through, if she in fact is a she, or is even a real
>> person. I post a comment on someone's post, which I admit might not be
>> that funny, and I get moderated.
>>
>> Exactly what I have been talking about. I guess I should start selling
>> brain pills or sunflower oil . . .
>>
>>> On 09/09/2016 02:38 AM, Tina Webb wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> After a month of journey I went back home, it was a lovely journey, take
>>> a look at some photos of it
>>> http://quonamyni.bridgewaterfamilydaycare.com/aeofos
>>>

>>> My Best, Tina Webb

>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Pete
>> https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: home sweet home

eagles051387
I need to work on getting the list moved to my infrastructure. I hope that tonight at least maybe I can get some work done.

Jonathan Aquilina

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
But my comment on the message did not hit the list. The only way I knew
it got out was to read your reply.

On 09/09/2016 09:38 AM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> I will look to have her email removed. Thanks for confirming that said email is from someone who isn't a regular contributor to the community
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 09 Sep 2016, at 14:59, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Here is a perfect example. "Tina Webb" has never posted anything about
>> jOrgan and may not even know what jOrgan is.
>>
>> Her posts get right through, if she in fact is a she, or is even a real
>> person. I post a comment on someone's post, which I admit might not be
>> that funny, and I get moderated.
>>
>> Exactly what I have been talking about. I guess I should start selling
>> brain pills or sunflower oil . . .
>>
>>> On 09/09/2016 02:38 AM, Tina Webb wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> After a month of journey I went back home, it was a lovely journey, take
>>> a look at some photos of it
>>> http://quonamyni.bridgewaterfamilydaycare.com/aeofos
>>>

>>> My Best, Tina Webb

>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Pete
>> https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: home sweet home

eagles051387
Hi Sven,

Can I kindly get access to the mailman for the user mailing list so I can filter out emails like the below please.

Jonathan Aquilina

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here is a perfect example. "Tina Webb" has never posted anything about
jOrgan and may not even know what jOrgan is.

Her posts get right through, if she in fact is a she, or is even a real
person. I post a comment on someone's post, which I admit might not be
that funny, and I get moderated.

Exactly what I have been talking about. I guess I should start selling
brain pills or sunflower oil . . .

On 09/09/2016 02:38 AM, Tina Webb wrote:
> Hi,
>

> After a month of journey I went back home, it was a lovely journey, take
> a look at some photos of it
> http://quonamyni.bridgewaterfamilydaycare.com/aeofos
>

> My Best, Tina Webb

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: home sweet home

please sign in to the following URL with your SF account:

  https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/admindb/jorgan-user

Have fun
Sven

On 10.09.2016 03:22, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
Hi Sven,

Can I kindly get access to the mailman for the user mailing list so I can filter out emails like the below please.

Jonathan Aquilina

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here is a perfect example. "Tina Webb" has never posted anything about
jOrgan and may not even know what jOrgan is.

Her posts get right through, if she in fact is a she, or is even a real
person. I post a comment on someone's post, which I admit might not be
that funny, and I get moderated.

Exactly what I have been talking about. I guess I should start selling
brain pills or sunflower oil . . .

On 09/09/2016 02:38 AM, Tina Webb wrote:
> Hi,
>

> After a month of journey I went back home, it was a lovely journey, take
> a look at some photos of it
> http://quonamyni.bridgewaterfamilydaycare.com/aeofos
>

> My Best, Tina Webb

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: home sweet home

eagles051387
I found the mail man admin page but it is asking for a password.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Sep 2016, at 12:53, Sven Meier <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

please sign in to the following URL with your SF account:

  https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/admindb/jorgan-user

Have fun
Sven

On 10.09.2016 03:22, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
Hi Sven,

Can I kindly get access to the mailman for the user mailing list so I can filter out emails like the below please.

Jonathan Aquilina

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here is a perfect example. "Tina Webb" has never posted anything about
jOrgan and may not even know what jOrgan is.

Her posts get right through, if she in fact is a she, or is even a real
person. I post a comment on someone's post, which I admit might not be
that funny, and I get moderated.

Exactly what I have been talking about. I guess I should start selling
brain pills or sunflower oil . . .

On 09/09/2016 02:38 AM, Tina Webb wrote:
> Hi,
>

> After a month of journey I went back home, it was a lovely journey, take
> a look at some photos of it
> http://quonamyni.bridgewaterfamilydaycare.com/aeofos
>

> My Best, Tina Webb

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: home sweet home

Have you tried your SF password?

Sven

Am 10. Sep. 2016, um 17:03, Jonathan Aquilina <[hidden email]> schrieb:
I found the mail man admin page but it is asking for a password.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Sep 2016, at 12:53, Sven Meier < [hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

please sign in to the following URL with your SF account:

  https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/admindb/jorgan-user

Have fun
Sven

On 10.09.2016 03:22, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
Hi Sven,

Can I kindly get access to the mailman for the user mailing list so I can filter out emails like the below please.

Jonathan Aquilina

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here is a perfect example. "Tina Webb" has never posted anything about
jOrgan and may not even know what jOrgan is.

Her posts get right through, if she in fact is a she, or is even a real
person. I post a comment on someone's post, which I admit might not be
that funny, and I get moderated.

Exactly what I have been talking about. I guess I should start selling
brain pills or sunflower oil . . .

On 09/09/2016 02:38 AM, Tina Webb wrote:
> Hi,
>

> After a month of journey I went back home, it was a lovely journey, take
> a look at some photos of it
> http://quonamyni.bridgewaterfamilydaycare.com/aeofos
>

> My Best, Tina Webb
>

> ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: home sweet home

eagles051387
I did and its saying its not correct. I am not sure if you have to add me as list admin.

Jonathan Aquilina

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 5:11 PM, Sven Meier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Have you tried your SF password? Sven
Am 10. Sep. 2016, um 17:03, Jonathan Aquilina <[hidden email]> schrieb:
I found the mail man admin page but it is asking for a password.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Sep 2016, at 12:53, Sven Meier < [hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

please sign in to the following URL with your SF account:

  https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/admindb/jorgan-user

Have fun
Sven

On 10.09.2016 03:22, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
Hi Sven,

Can I kindly get access to the mailman for the user mailing list so I can filter out emails like the below please.

Jonathan Aquilina

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here is a perfect example. "Tina Webb" has never posted anything about
jOrgan and may not even know what jOrgan is.

Her posts get right through, if she in fact is a she, or is even a real
person. I post a comment on someone's post, which I admit might not be
that funny, and I get moderated.

Exactly what I have been talking about. I guess I should start selling
brain pills or sunflower oil . . .

On 09/09/2016 02:38 AM, Tina Webb wrote:
> Hi,
>

> After a month of journey I went back home, it was a lovely journey, take
> a look at some photos of it
> http://quonamyni.bridgewaterfamilydaycare.com/aeofos
>

> My Best, Tina Webb
>

> ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: home sweet home

All Project admins are admins for the mailing-lists too. AFAIK your credentials should be the same.

Sven

Am 10. Sep. 2016, um 17:22, Jonathan Aquilina <[hidden email]> schrieb:
I did and its saying its not correct. I am not sure if you have to add me as list admin.

Jonathan Aquilina

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 5:11 PM, Sven Meier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Have you tried your SF password? Sven
Am 10. Sep. 2016, um 17:03, Jonathan Aquilina < [hidden email]> schrieb:
I found the mail man admin page but it is asking for a password.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Sep 2016, at 12:53, Sven Meier < [hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

please sign in to the following URL with your SF account:

  https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/admindb/jorgan-user

Have fun
Sven

On 10.09.2016 03:22, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
Hi Sven,

Can I kindly get access to the mailman for the user mailing list so I can filter out emails like the below please.

Jonathan Aquilina

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here is a perfect example. "Tina Webb" has never posted anything about
jOrgan and may not even know what jOrgan is.

Her posts get right through, if she in fact is a she, or is even a real
person. I post a comment on someone's post, which I admit might not be
that funny, and I get moderated.

Exactly what I have been talking about. I guess I should start selling
brain pills or sunflower oil . . .

On 09/09/2016 02:38 AM, Tina Webb wrote:
> Hi,
>

> After a month of journey I went back home, it was a lovely journey, take
> a look at some photos of it
> http://quonamyni.bridgewaterfamilydaycare.com/aeofos
>

> My Best, Tina Webb
>

> ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Re: home sweet home

eagles051387
Will try again tonight and let you know how things go. Hopefully things wont be so hectic to where I can work on things.

Jonathan Aquilina

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 5:34 PM, Sven Meier <[hidden email]> wrote:
All Project admins are admins for the mailing-lists too. AFAIK your credentials should be the same. Sven
Am 10. Sep. 2016, um 17:22, Jonathan Aquilina <[hidden email]> schrieb:
I did and its saying its not correct. I am not sure if you have to add me as list admin.

Jonathan Aquilina

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 5:11 PM, Sven Meier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Have you tried your SF password? Sven
Am 10. Sep. 2016, um 17:03, Jonathan Aquilina < [hidden email]> schrieb:
I found the mail man admin page but it is asking for a password.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Sep 2016, at 12:53, Sven Meier < [hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

please sign in to the following URL with your SF account:

  https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/admindb/jorgan-user

Have fun
Sven

On 10.09.2016 03:22, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
Hi Sven,

Can I kindly get access to the mailman for the user mailing list so I can filter out emails like the below please.

Jonathan Aquilina

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Pete Theisen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here is a perfect example. "Tina Webb" has never posted anything about
jOrgan and may not even know what jOrgan is.

Her posts get right through, if she in fact is a she, or is even a real
person. I post a comment on someone's post, which I admit might not be
that funny, and I get moderated.

Exactly what I have been talking about. I guess I should start selling
brain pills or sunflower oil . . .

On 09/09/2016 02:38 AM, Tina Webb wrote:
> Hi,
>

> After a month of journey I went back home, it was a lovely journey, take
> a look at some photos of it
> http://quonamyni.bridgewaterfamilydaycare.com/aeofos
>

> My Best, Tina Webb
>

> ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

BCA

Re: home sweet home

BCA
Administrator
Tina Webb was active at the jorgan-sound list.
In the past I've banned quite a few spammers in the jorgan-sound list, right at their first attempt.
all the best,
BCA

Re: home sweet home

eagles051387
How did you get into the mailman admin list

Sent from my iPhone

> On 11 Sep 2016, at 19:55, BCA <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Tina Webb was active at the jorgan-sound list.
> In the past I've banned quite a few spammers in the jorgan-sound list, right
> at their first attempt.
>

> -----
> all the best,
> BCA