Re: Differentiate between jOrgan User's List and jOrgan Sound

Re: Differentiate between jOrgan User's List and jOrgan Sound

jbeach2646
Are there specific criteria delineated to differentiate between what should be posted to one forum (user’s list) or the other (sound)?

I know that Sven set up the jOrgan sound forum quite a while ago and, indeed, his name is still shown on the sourceforge site for jOrgan sound,
but I am not sure that a clear distinction was ever made with respect to the pertinence of qualification.

Re: Differentiate between jOrgan User's List and jOrgan Sound

jbeach2646 wrote
Are there specific criteria delineated to differentiate between what should be posted to one forum (user’s list) or the other (sound)?
John B,

I think the wording under the heading makes it fairly clear what Sven had in mind in setting up this separate Forum. However, it seems that few users saw the need in quite the same light, and this Forum has not been well used. The length of time since the last serious post says it all.