Raspberry Pi information

jbeach2646
Here is a link to Raspberry Pi’s on ebay.com.  What is the best model to consider with respect to feasibility with jOrgan?

Re: Raspberry Pi information

I can only speak for the Raspberr Pi 3 Model B.  However, Ray on this forum uses Raspberry Pi 2 just as sucesfully.

Re: Raspberry Pi information

rdudevoir
Brian/John,

I would vote for the Pi 3 because of superior CPU power.  It also has
inboard Bluetooth and WiFi.  Here is a link to a comparison of the Pi 2
to the Pi 3:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/raspberry-pi-3-vs-pi-2

All the best,
Ray DuDevoir

On 3/10/2017 11:32 PM, BrianS wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I can only speak for the Raspberr Pi 3 Model B.  However, Ray on this forum
> uses Raspberry Pi 2 just as sucesfully.
>
> Brian.
>

> -----
> Regards,
>
> BrianS

Re: Raspberry Pi information

Paul Kealy
For those who don't have a clue what Raspberry Pi is all about (I qualify!) there are free seminars at Micro Center today and tomorrow at 2 PM on the subject. They have 25 locations in USA see locations listed below. I attend in Orange County (city of Tustin) in SoCal, an hours' drive. I have attended other in-store seminars in this series and they are good.

Disclosure:
I have no affiliation with Micro Center stores except as client who buys computer stuff there.

pk

Re: Raspberry Pi information

rdudevoir

Paul,