Rank element question

drwilx
Greetings,

When setting up a rank element can I use "notEqual 9,4" to prevent the element from using either channel 9 or channel 4?  If this is not correct, how would I accomplish this?

Regards,

Dennis

Re: Rank element question

Hi Dennis,

"notEqual 9 | notEqual 4" should do it.

Have fun
Sven

On 01.05.2015 21:02, drwilx wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> When setting up a rank element can I use "notEqual 9,4" to prevent the
> element from using either channel 9 or channel 4?  If this is not correct,
> how would I accomplish this?
>
> Regards,
>
> Dennis

Re: Rank element question