Question from Moderator

As a fairly new Moderator, I wanted to transfer two posts in Release Samples to the new thread I created for that purpose, but the process talked about a "permalink" and I have no idea what that is. Can anyone please enlighten me?

Re: Question from Moderator

I worked out how to do this for myself, using a "Test Thread" and a "Test Post" sent to an existing thread, all on the jOrgan Sound Forum which probably no-one visits these days. Then I deleted all trace of my activity. It is a very simple matter if the thread to which the post is to be moved, already exists. My problem was that it didn't yet exist when I tried to initiate the move. We'll see if I remember all this, next time I feel the need to move a post!