Question about the jOrgan Memory

I am rewriting my INSTRUCTIONS pdf, and would be grateful if someone could
explain what the SWAP icon does when using the Memory options (far
right-hand end, near the Eject icon), and how one actually uses it. Simple
steps would be appreciated, rather than a general description.

Re: Question about the jOrgan Memory

Aaron Laws
On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 8:34 PM, John Reimer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I am rewriting my INSTRUCTIONS pdf, and would be grateful if someone could
explain what the SWAP icon does when using the Memory options (far
right-hand end, near the Eject icon), and how one actually uses it. Simple
steps would be appreciated, rather than a general description.

John Reimer

Not sure about the SWAP icon, but copy.

Re: Question about the jOrgan Memory

To use the SWAP icon you need to select two memory levels, for example
click on Level 1, then hold down the CTRL key and click on Level 4.
The Swap icon then becomes usable, and clicking on the Swap icon will
swap those two memory levels.

On 2/22/18, John Reimer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am rewriting my INSTRUCTIONS pdf, and would be grateful if someone could
> explain what the SWAP icon does when using the Memory options (far
> right-hand end, near the Eject icon), and how one actually uses it. Simple
> steps would be appreciated, rather than a general description.
>
> John Reimer
>

> --
> Sent from: http://jorgan.999862.n4.nabble.com/jOrgan-User-f999863.html

Re: Question about the jOrgan Memory

Aaron Laws
On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 1:21 PM, Graham Goode <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi John,

To use the SWAP icon you need to select two memory levels, for example
click on Level 1, then hold down the CTRL key and click on Level 4.
The Swap icon then becomes usable, and clicking on the Swap icon will
swap those two memory levels.

On 2/22/18, John Reimer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am rewriting my INSTRUCTIONS pdf, and would be grateful if someone could
> explain what the SWAP icon does when using the Memory options (far
> right-hand end, near the Eject icon), and how one actually uses it. Simple
> steps would be appreciated, rather than a general description.
>
> John Reimer
>

> --
> Sent from: http://jorgan.999862.n4.nabble.com/jOrgan-User-f999863.html

copy

Re: Question about the jOrgan Memory

grahamg wrote
> To use the SWAP icon you need to select two memory levels.......

GrahamG,

Many thanks!

JohnR