Problems with the Nabble Forum

I have received a reply from SourceForge regarding my report about Nabble Forum/mailing list problems, and it appears that the problem may be with Nabble. Until I try to pursue the matter with Nabble and can report back to you, could I ask all posters to the Nabble Forum to tick the box requesting an email notification of any further replies to the thread, before you submit the post? There may be other things we can try, but this one is easily done, and it may provide an simple remedy to our problem. It is certainly worth trying.