Problem midi pedalboard

jOrgan - User mailing list
Hi gentlemen,
i hope you can help me.
I'm italian ( excuse for my bad english).
I have installed your software JORGAN 3.20 on windows.
i have built a console with 2 BEHERINGER UMX610 and a MIDI PEDALBOARD
VISCOUNT.
Everything is well connected with an hub usb. ( the 2 umx610 with cable usb/
the pedalboard with a cable usb-midi). I use, for example, SILBERMAN 6.0.
When i clicked on setting ( MIDI INPUT),  i add the 3 MIDI INPUT.
OBEWERK – UMX 610 6 – YES
HAUPTWERK - UMX 610 7 – YES
PEDALBOARD – USB MIDI CABLE 8 – yes

<http://jorgan.999862.n4.nabble.com/file/t374831/IMG_20180625_122433_%28FILEminimizer%29.jpg>

The third midi input ( pedalboard ) it is recognized from the program., but
whan i push a note of a pedalboard , no sound !! ( on the other 2 midi
input, all perfect).

Can you help me? Please?
Thank you very much

Re: Problem midi pedalboard

jbeach2646
TheLPianist,   on the Main menu taskbar in  jOrgan> View>
Configuration>Midi-Merger, make sure that ALL of the MIDI instruments
attached to USB connectors on the computer are checked in the little boxes.
They should be listed individually by name.   Let us know if this solves
your problem.

Re: Problem midi pedalboard

jOrgan - User mailing list wrote
> The third midi input ( pedalboard ) it is recognized from the program.,
> but
> whan i push a note of a pedalboard , no sound !!

My immediate question is, how good is the MIDI-to-USB cable? I had a problem
with a cheap one which worked OK with Windows 7, but not with Windows 8.1,
and I had to buy a dearer one (the "mio" from Iconnectivity).