'Outsiders'

Roy Radford-2
Hi, Sven,

             I am on theatre-sf forum, and notice that a few people are using jOrgan. Some may not be aware of this new mailing list. Is it OK to post a link over there, and, if so, which address should I post?

Re: 'Outsiders'

Hi Roy,

yes, please go on and spread the word ;).

Perhaps we should give them a link to the new 'Discussion' page:

    http://jorgan.sourceforge.net/doku.php/discussion

Or just take the information from that page (subscription/list
address/archive) for a post.

Sven