Now archived on Nabble

jOrgan-sound is now archived on Nabble:

     http://jorgan.999862.n4.nabble.com/

Have fun

Re: Now archived on Nabble

Sven,

Thank you for setting up the Nabble display. We shall find this very convenient, I am sure.

I notice that GrahamG has sent a post to jOrgan-Sound which appears in the archive but not here.
Also, unless I am mistaken, my email account has not yet received any jOrgan-Sound digest.
BTW before seeing this Nabble site I tried to log in to the jOrgan-Sound archive (I could certainly read its posts), and the log-in failed because as far as I recall, I originally registered for it with a username which contains capital letters. I am not sure now what the next step should be. But certainly this Nabble site allowed me to post!

Re: Now archived on Nabble

Graham's post is probably from before nabble was following the mailing list.
We'll see with the next post. Generally you should all check your mailing list subscription on sourceforge.

Sven