No startup of jorgan at XUbuntu 18.04

Alfred Faust
Hi friends,
shortly I installed XUbuntu 18.04 on my older Desktop-Computer.
(Athlon64 X2 4400+, 3GB Ram, Soundblaster X-Fi Extreme Gamer u.a.)
The system works very well.
But unfortunately jorgan doesn't start.
Yes I've tested the Java environment with a own written MIDI-sequencer.
It works also very well.
Jorgan I've tryed to use in different ways.
- installed it with the "jorgan_3.21_amd64.deb" (after tryed it with
"jorgan_3.20_amd64.deb" and uninstalled it again)
- with "jorgan-3.20.zip" and also with "jorgan-3.21-beta1.zip" (java
-jar jorgan.jar)
- removed the default-jdk and default-jre ... installed Java version 8
nothing helped - no output - no log messages.

I also tryed "jorgan-3.20.zip" under Windows 10 and JAVA 10 with the
small log output:
-------------------------------
Juni 13, 2018 10:19:26 VORM. jorgan.bootstrap.Bootstrap start
SCHWERWIEGEND: bootstrapping failed
     at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
     at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)
     at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)
     at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
     at jorgan.bootstrap.Main.<init>(Main.java:31)
     at jorgan.bootstrap.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:39)
     at jorgan.bootstrap.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:48)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
jorgan.spi.ConfigurationProvider is not an ImageIO SPI class
     at
java.desktop/javax.imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry.checkClassAllowed(Unknown
Source)
     at
java.desktop/javax.imageio.spi.ServiceRegistry.lookupProviders(Unknown
Source)
     at jorgan.util.PluginUtils.lookupImpl(PluginUtils.java:58)
     at jorgan.util.PluginUtils.lookup(PluginUtils.java:49)
     at jorgan.spi.ConfigurationRegistry.init(ConfigurationRegistry.java:50)
     at jorgan.App.main(App.java:76)
     ... 7 more

Because I could not find any log-output under XUBUNTU 18.04, I think
that this problem is also valid for XUBUNTU.

Is there any help ?

BTW.: Under XUBUNTU 16.04 jorgan worked well.

Thanks a lot for all your efforts.
Kindly regards
Alfred Faust
[hidden email]