Newbie cant figure it out.

TJBentley
Hello all - I may be in the wrong forum or wrong area, but thought i would start somewhere.  I have downloaded JOrgan and am have absolutely no success at making it work.  I have tried reading the tutorial but being both computer illiterate and electronics handicapped, its just not happening.  It seems that I cannot load any dispositions into JORgan at all - using Windows 7 with 10G or ram and 2T of space, i5 processor, but after I download a disposition and attempt to open it it tells me it can't do that.  I did kinda half successfully download the Earlwood and managed to get it open but the problems listed are "can't open soundfonts" and similar messages perhaps I don't understand the entire conept of this software.  I do have Hauptwerk free version installed and it is working but was very interseted in other organ offerings and like the concept of JOrgan and the "build it yourself" type of structure.  Could anyone recommend where to start to get this going for me?

I apologize in advance if I am in the wrong spot but am even confused if I would be at source forge - user or source-forge - sound or where?

Thanks in advance for a shove in any direction.

TomB

Re: Newbie cant figure it out.

Marco Francesco
Post this on the jOrgan forum (http://jorgan.999862.n4.nabble.com/jOrgan-User-f999863.html).

Regards
Marco

Re: Newbie cant figure it out.

TomB,

Have you studied the Instructions.pdf file which comes with the Earlwood downloads?

John Reimer