Need download update for 4 manual software

Need download update for 4 manual software

jOrgan - User mailing list
HELP!

I seek to build an organ console, based on the MidiTzer 260, but with 5-manuals and many additional ranks.

On my cross-country tour I ran across an Internet article that it has been done! four manuals and 53+ ranks - WoW! I could hardly wait to get home and try it out!

My passion for the King of Instruments nearly extinguished, due to unfulfilled promises of some who offered to assist me over a year ago and didn't, while I waited. Should my interest revive, I want to use this software that is reported in the article:

The Allman Symphonic IV jOrgan disposition (console) is a very large VTPO which has been designed to emulate a 4 manual 53 + rank Unit Orchestra with a complete set of traditional Theatre Organ sound font Ranks in addition to actual Orchestral and Solo instruments playable at all footages.

The philosophy behind this console (disposition) is to create a more complete up to date Unit Orchestra with the best of both worlds to enhance the ability for artistic expression and creativity.

This console currently has 3 chambers, over 290+ stops, 8 trems and 50 presets and a 99+

FREE jOrgan Downloads

If you would like to Download a full version of JOrgan 2.3 with  Disposition and Sound font (32MB) Please Click on the link and save to your C:\ root directory

(Updated (07/09/06) (jOrgan23.zip) Download full version: Allman Symphonic IValpha23

Please Note: Depending on your connection speed the full version might take a little while for you to download it.

If you would like to Download the alpha 23 version of the Allman Symphonic IV JOrgan (Disposition Only) for version 2.3 (78KB)  Updated (07/09/06) Disposition (Console) Only: Allman Symphonic IValpha23

This is the alpha 23 Version of the Sound Font for the Dispostion (30MB) Updated (07/09/06)

Sound Font Only:  Allman_SymphIValpha23.Sf2

Allman SymphonicIV alpha2 sound font stop / rank list

Note: For the most part, the Allman SympIV alpha23 sound font is patch number and voice compatible  with the Bruce Miles and John Tay sound fonts for the 216 / 260 jOrgan dispositions and Jim Henry's Miditzer 216 / 260 Organs with minor exceptions.

Symphonic IV Update History

HOWEVER . . .

The site will not open.

It tells me it is unavailable or was moved.

Anybody here used it or have advice how I can get it?

pk
StentorVox.com

Re: Need download update for 4 manual software

jbeach2646
Paul,  the Theatre Organ Soundfont User’s Group is now defunct and has been for quite a number of years.  Joe Hardy did most of the work and, I believe, they went to a GigaStudio program
for which the sounds were specially edited.  I don’t recall there ever having been a disposition that ran in jOrgan, but I may be wrong.  The Allman Symphonic Organ website was still up
a few years ago, but I have not attempted to visit it recently and don’t know if it even exists.  I believe the Allman who ran it passed on.

Here is the current link to the Allman Symphonic Organ website.  I don’t know what is available for download.

John Beach

Re: Need download update for 4 manual software

Paul,

I suggest that you post your request also to the Organ Forum. It may well be
that there is some reader there who downloaded what you are after, and can
let you have a copy.

Re: Need download update for 4 manual software

Hi Paul,

Here is a slightly modified version to download of the Allman Symphonic:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5t780c4ifiz58r1/KAllmanDist319.zip?dl=0

I've not played with it in years, but keep a backup :)

Kind regards,
GrahamG

On 5/25/18, Paul Kealy via jOrgan-user
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>  HELP!
> I seek to build an organ console, based on the MidiTzer 260, but
> with 5-manuals and many additional ranks.
> On my cross-country tour I ran across an Internet article that it has been
> done! four manuals and 53+ ranks - WoW! I could hardly wait to get home and
> try it out!
> My passion for the King of Instruments nearly extinguished, due to
> unfulfilled promises of some who offered to assist me over a year ago and
> didn't, while I waited. Should my interest revive, I want to use this
> software that is reported in the article:
> The Allman Symphonic IV jOrgandisposition (console) is a very large VTPO
> which has been designed to emulate a4 manual 53 + rank Unit Orchestra with a
> complete set of traditional Theatre Organ soundfont Ranks in addition to
> actual Orchestral and Solo instruments playable atall footages.
> The philosophy behind this console(disposition) is to create a more complete
> up to date Unit Orchestra with thebest of both worlds to enhance the ability
> for artistic expression andcreativity.
>
> This console currently has 3 chambers, over 290+ stops,8 trems and 50
> presets and a 99+
>
> FREE jOrgan Downloads
>
> If you would like to Download afull version of JOrgan 2.3 with  Disposition
> and Sound font (32MB) PleaseClick on the link and save to your C:\root
> directory
>
> (Updated (07/09/06)(jOrgan23.zip) Download full version: Allman Symphonic
> IValpha23
>
> Please Note: Depending on yourconnection speed the full version might take a
> little while for you to downloadit.
>
> If you would like to Download thealpha 23 version of the Allman Symphonic IV
> JOrgan (Disposition Only) forversion 2.3 (78KB)  Updated (07/09/06)
> Disposition(Console) Only: AllmanSymphonic IValpha23
>

> This is the alpha 23 Version of theSound Font for the Dispostion (30MB)
> Updated(07/09/06)
>
> Sound Font Only:  Allman_SymphIValpha23.Sf2
>

> AllmanSymphonicIV alpha2 sound font stop / rank list
>
> Note: For the most part, theAllman SympIV alpha23 sound font is patch number
> and voice compatible with the Bruce Miles and John Tay sound fonts for the
> 216 / 260 jOrgandispositions and Jim Henry's Miditzer 216 / 260 Organs with
> minor exceptions.
>

> Symphonic IV Update History
>
> HOWEVER . . .
> The site will not open.
> It tells me it is unavailable or was moved.
> Anybody here used it or have advice how I can get it?
> pkStentorVox.com

Re: Need download update for 4 manual software

lwalls
I also have a copy of the Allman Symphonic IV soundfont.  It may also be available in the
Wayback Archive.

So, never fear -- that soundfont will probably remain available somewhere (for at least as
long as anyone still has any interest in soundfonts).

Incidentally, does anyone know the status of Kent Allman?  He was quite active on several
of the soundfont and virtual organ blogs/chats/forums for some years.  But I have not seen
anything from him in something like 5 years or more.  His web site has become more or less
defunct, and has also not been updated in several years.  Do you suppose he is deceased?

CLW

On 5/25/2018 2:25 AM, Graham Goode wrote:

> [...]
>> Disposition(Console) Only: AllmanSymphonic IValpha23
>>

>> This is the alpha 23 Version of theSound Font for the Dispostion (30MB)
>> Updated(07/09/06)
>>
>> Sound Font Only:  Allman_SymphIValpha23.Sf2
>>

>> AllmanSymphonicIV alpha2 sound font stop / rank list
>>
>> Note: For the most part, theAllman SympIV alpha23 sound font is patch number
>> and voice compatible with the Bruce Miles and John Tay sound fonts for the
>> 216 / 260 jOrgandispositions and Jim Henry's Miditzer 216 / 260 Organs with
>> minor exceptions.
>>

>> Symphonic IV Update History
>>
>> HOWEVER . . .
>> The site will not open.
>> It tells me it is unavailable or was moved.
>> Anybody here used it or have advice how I can get it?
>> pkStentorVox.com

Re: Need download update for 4 manual software

Good news, Lynn.
You are such a blessing on this list!

=== Friday, May 25, 2018, 8:27 AM PDT, Lynn Walls wrote: ===

<snip>
So, never fear -- that soundfont will probably remain available somewhere (for at least as
long as anyone still has any interest in soundfonts).
<snip>

Re: Need download update for 4 manual software

drwilx
Here is a link to an (as I recall) unmodified version of the Allman
disposition. I haven't used this disposition for several years, so hopefully
it load up ok for you.

I'll leave it up for a couple of days.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0gaq6mk8lobbfox/AAApy6xYCd1Rh1z-Q0mTDZrJa?dl=0

Regards,

Dennis

Re: Need download update for 4 manual software

jOrgan - User mailing list
Well... isn't this interesting.  My thanks to the dropbox uploads for
everyone.

I must digress a little.

I have been thinking about everyone's ideas about more sound cards for more
output channels.  (USB sound cards) And working with low/no latency
Qsynth/PortAudio for Miditzer.  So I have 16 stereo pairs... with a combined
midi data bus going to a second computer... all with undetectable latency.

So I loaded the Allman disposition and set it up as a relay with two stereo
pairs and it works pretty good.  Tomorrow I will move the disposition from
test to my organ computer and configure it with 16 stereo pairs.  Should be
a lot of fun and I will report back.
Cheers
Marc-Paul