Nabble working but other archive not

jbird604
Sven,

The archive at   http://www.nabble.com/jOrgan---User-f19966.html
seems to be working correctly and keeping up with the traffic on this list. But the other archive (on sourceforge) seems to be at least a day or two behind.

Is this just another symptom of the poor service on sourceforge?

Have a great day (or evening I guess, where you are).

John Birdsong
Piano and Organ Service
Since 1975
Greenbrier, Arkansas USA
Member -- Musical Instrument Technicians Association
501-679-4586
501-730-4883

Re: Nabble working but other archive not

Yes, Sourceforge is always late - including the mail archive ;).

Sven