NABBLE PROBLEM??

davetutlo
A little help please,
I was researching some older email topics and noticed I didn[t showup there. After 17 years or so, I thought I had this figured out.

My mail and everyone's shows here just fine:
 but mine don't show  in the archive.

But can't  login to nabble,  i.e. it doesn't recognize my entry
Dave

Re: NABBLE PROBLEM??

davetutlo wrote
> But can't  login to nabble,  i.e. it doesn't recognize my entry

Dave,

There does seem to be some problem, but the fact that this post of yours
turned up on the Nabble Forum shows that you are still registered with the
Mailing List, which is the primary matter. Actually I did find one of your
very old email/posts by doing a Nabble search on "Dave", but at the time you
were using "dvtutio" as your username. Perhaps the change in username has
confused the system. Strangely, doing a Nabble search on "dvtutio" also
returns a negative result, as does one on "davetutio". Other than
unsubscribing to the Mailing List and then resubscribing, I don"t know what
to suggest.

Re: NABBLE PROBLEM??

davetutlo wrote
> But can't  login to nabble,  i.e. it doesn't recognize my entry

Dave,

Correction! I must have done the search on "davetutio" too early. It does
now turn up in a Nabble search - and it displays this current thread.

Re: NABBLE PROBLEM??

Marco Francesco
This post was updated on .
I think you are typing an "i" (I) instead of an "l" (L).

Mark

Re: NABBLE PROBLEM??

Marco Francesco wrote
> I think you are typing an "i" (I) instead of an "l" (L).

Mark,

Thank you. Yes, you are quite right. I did realise this, and sent at least
one post about it, which for some reason did not get through. It mentioned
my poor eyesight, with cataracts developing. Dave has also contacted me by
private email.