Moderator Question

Who is the Moderator for the jOrgan - Sound Forum?
There has been a spam post up now for about two weeks. It has at least one link, which for all I know could infect the computer of anyone who is unwise enough to click on it.

JohnR

Re: Moderator Question

I've deleted the post.

Thanks for the notice.