It seems, this forum is broken and will not be repaired

It seems, this forum is broken and will not be repaired

Brian Sweetnam
I thought it was going better, but a new post of this afternoon, has not
appeared yet, so I asume it is broken.

Re: It seems, this forum is broken and will not be repaired

Brian Sweetnam wrote
> I thought it was going better, but a new post of this afternoon, has not
> appeared yet, so I asume it is broken.

BrianS,

It is pretty obvious that it is not the Forum that is broken, but rather
problems which SourceForge (who host our Mailing List) is having while
migrating to a new datacenter. Their website has been down for a while, and
this affects the GrandeOrgue DIscussion Forum, which they host, and it also
makes subscribing to our own Mailing List impossible for the time being.

JohnR