Incrementer for preset pistons

Richard Bonkestoter-2
Hi

I would like to create a incrementer that steps through the preset pistons from 1 to 9 in stead of stepping through the memory banks.

How can I create this?

--
With Regards

Richard Bonkestoter

Re: Incrementer for preset pistons

Richard Bonkestoter-2 wrote
> I would like to create a incrementer that steps through the preset pistons
> from 1 to 9

Richard,

Dries Neleman provided exactly this in his KLOP disposition. Here is the
link: http://www.nelemans.org/

I would think that Paul Stratman has provided a similar feature in some of
his dispositions.
Here is his link:   http://stratmaninstruments.joomla.com/

You will need to examine the disposition you choose, to see how it has been
implemented.
Don’t hesitate to email me if you find you can’t make progress.

Re: Incrementer for preset pistons

Richard Bonkestoter-2
Thank you, it works perfectly now.

Richard Bonkestoter

Op ma 5 nov. 2018 om 06:23 schreef John Reimer <[hidden email]>:
Richard Bonkestoter-2 wrote
> I would like to create a incrementer that steps through the preset pistons
> from 1 to 9

Richard,

Dries Neleman provided exactly this in his KLOP disposition. Here is the
link: http://www.nelemans.org/

I would think that Paul Stratman has provided a similar feature in some of
his dispositions.
Here is his link:   http://stratmaninstruments.joomla.com/

You will need to examine the disposition you choose, to see how it has been
implemented.
Don’t hesitate to email me if you find you can’t make progress.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Richard Bonkestoter