Helpfile

Bruce Miles-3
Just a reminder that the jOrgan Notes are still available on my website
and will remain so until the new Wiki helpfile has matured.

For the newcomer (and those who might have forgotten) this file is
fairly comprehensive blow-by-blow guide to installing jOrgan from the
files on the jOrgan/Sourceforge website and to getting it working on a
Windows system. Also detailed information on how to create and modify a
console for classical and theatre organs with lots of detail on advanced
features like sostenuto, melody and bass couplers etc etc.

It is in rtf (text) format with no fancy facilities. It is not very well
laid out and you may need to use your word processor's 'Find' facility
to find things.

Go to http://brucemiles1.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/mcons.html

and have fun.

Bruce Miles

Re: Helpfile

jbird604
Bruce,

It's so good to see you on the forum again. Your expertise and wisdom are invaluable. Thanks for maintaining your setup notes. I have been able to solve a lot of problems by reading them.

As Erik mentioned, the nabble.com version of the archive is much preferable to the one on SourceForge. The nabble page seems to keep up with the traffic perfectly, but the other archive can be days behind. Right now it doesn't seem to have any of the past week's messages on it at all.

So, if you want to browse back through the messages you missed, definitely use nabble.

Happy playing!

John