Fw: Win 10 Update and jOrgan Crashes

jbeach2646
I discovered that jOrgan error reports are stored in the jOrgan folder.  They are below the other folders (lib, docs, skins, dispositions).   The error file name is:  hs_err_pid10016  and the error text is as follows.

#
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00000000557a6adf, pid=10016, tid=0x00000000000003f8
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_131-b11) (build 1.8.0_131-b11)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.131-b11 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [msvcr100.dll+0x36adf]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

The thread data is much too long to post in this, but if the data would help anyone determine what the problem is,
I would be glad to send a copy of the full error report.  I don’t think this is a 32-bit/64-bit mix-up issue with Java and jOrgan.

Thanks.
John Beach

Re: Fw: Win 10 Update and jOrgan Crashes

Aaron Laws

That looks like an error "within" the jvm. Thread stack traces would be great, but I agree: don't send them in the email. Perhaps paste them here: http://paste.ubuntu.com/ and give us the URL?