Fw: WARNING about Dropbox

jbeach2646
“You must enable it in settings.”   Specifically, in jOrgan, it is accessed on the Taskbar at the top, View>Configuration>MIDI, checkbox “Enumerate Devices.”  All MIDI devices will then be enumerated
in the Sound Source (Fluidsynth) element/Properties Tab/Audio Device (dropdown window, and make your selection from the listed devices.)

John Beach

Re: Fw: WARNING about Dropbox

eagles051387
Hi All,

May I make a suggestion you guys create another thread as this is offtopic for this one as I am thinking it is related to that question I was asked about dropbox.

Jonathan Aquilina