Quantcast

Fw: Volume contro

jbeach2646
Brian, I know other members have done General Midi dispositions in the past,
but they used soundfonts.  I was
not sure how an external General Midi instrument connected to a PC or the
Raspberry Pi with the
GM or XG Lite soundbanks would be recognized by jOrgan.  Seemingly, you
would have to import the Preset/ Patch List using the Import feature.  I
have never done that, so I don't know how jOrgan treats those, but the
Message section for each Preset or Patch must give the particulars by which
jOrgan identifies them.
Sounds like a good setup.

Have fun, as Roy would say!