Quantcast

Fw: Swell level indicators

jbeach2646
Brian, in "Construct Mode," create a "synchronizing" element for the Swell
you wish to synchronize with the other Swell element.  Reference the
Continuous Filter element of the second Swell to the "Synchronizing."
Create a Continuous Filter element and label it something like "All Division
Swell Controller" and Reference the "synchronizing" element to this
Continuous Filter.   In the Messages
for this Continuous Filter element, select   Engaging and Intercept and give
them the following messages:    Engaging set 176, set 11, set value | mult
0.5 | add 0.5 | mult volume 127    and   Intercept equal 176, equal 16, set
value | mult 100  .    This is a standard expression (CC#11) message.
Create an Activator element (use a standard coupler from the skin) and
reference the synchronizing from both Swells.
This will control both Swells simultaneously.   Use a Slider Element from
the skin to effectuate the changes in the Swell.