Quantcast

Fw: Recorder

jbeach2646
Brian, from what you describe, it sounds as if you do not have the actual
"Recorder" element selected from the list of Elements.  It is listed as
"Recorder" and the Icon for it is a large, gallon-type jug with
a yellow lid.  To it,  must be referenced the Console and the Keyboard
elements that are in the disposition.  The "Recorder" consists of the
Recorder, Stop, Play and Record elements which must be present in the
Elements list of Construct Mode and are placed on the Console.   I think you
already know how to use the Recorder and Memory tabs which are enabled from
the View on jOrgan's main Taskbar.

Re: Fw: Recorder

The recorder does not appear in the list of elements.